Weeks! Days! Months! Friday? Friday! What is time anymore? Beats me.
I mark the time by writing Best Tweets of the Week articles, so today must be Friday because guess what? It’s time to recount the best tweets of the week. Why? Because my editor makes me.
So here they are, our 22 favorite tweets of this week.
1. TINY HAWK
2. A good Oprah meme in a week chock full of them
what is writing but depression persevering
— Jane Hu (@hujane) March 12, 2021
5. Y’all simply do not see the vision
i would use the $1400 stimulus check to buy 140 tidal subscriptions to get jay z’s attention which would bring me closer to dinner with him but y’all don’t see the vision
— Desus Nice (@desusnice) March 10, 2021
6. Cannot wait to lick
so basically NFTs are beanie babies that also burn a rainforest?
— 💀 damned sinker 💀 (@dansinker) March 11, 2021
8. Some ideas are just so good they stop you in your tracks
Every McDonald’s should have a flag they fly at half mast when the ice cream machine is broken
— Shakira (@jodecicry) March 10, 2021
9. Well, little child, the answer is yes in the literal sense but no because we pretend it’s not pretend
4 year old: is money real or pretend?
Me: *clears throat* *takes sip of water* *arranges notes on podium*
— Emily Adrian (@adremily) March 5, 2021
10. We need more brave people to say this
There should only be two meals. The ideal system is a two-meal society with a robust scaffold of snacking
— Brooks Otterlake (@i_zzzzzz) March 10, 2021
11. Kind of a dril tweet?
12. An obligatory, actual dril tweet
13. And another dril tweet
reminder to the girls of this page that I will soon have $ 1400
— wint (@dril) March 11, 2021
14. And finally one more dril tweet
ive done so much personal growth that its to the point where if you dont follow my posts youre fucking stupid
— wint (@dril) March 9, 2021
15. Gotta have that nuerofactor
16. Florence Pugh on the set of Midsommar (2019)
17. Hate how true this is
A big part of being an adult is just calming yourself down all the time
— Steve Hernandez (@BigHern) March 7, 2021
18. Would watch, to be honest
19. We all saw it coming right?
20. “Due to his nature” killed me
I wonder what mr bean would have to say abt this whole harry and meghan situation. probably nothing, due to his nature
— america’s lounge singer (@KrangTNelson) March 8, 2021
21. Blow the whole stimmy at Red Lobster, who cares?
Direct deposit: +$1400
Me at Red lobster: uhh Let me get the whale
— skye 🏳️🌈. (@skyelikespussy) March 12, 2021
22. And finally, this bit of wisdom about Twitter
Dog twitter is so chill & its like when ppl stopped doing trench warfare in WWI for the day on Christmas and played soccer. It’s so wholesome for a minute.
— hydrated king chris long (@JOEL9ONE) March 6, 2021