If the recent flurries around air fryers, fancy exercise equipment, and next-gen video game consoles have taught us anything, it’s that we’re long past the “panic-buying Lysol wipes” phase of the pandemic. We’re stocked up on all of our quarantine necessities — now, give us some nice-to-haves that’ll keep us comfy and busy until we get the call for that Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson jab, puh-lease.
As if by fate, the latest stimulus check could be hitting your bank account as soon as this weekend — here’s what you should splurge on if it’s already burning a hole in your pocket:
1. This Bluetooth-enabled body dryer that can measure your weight, muscle mass, and other metrics while drying you off with a blast of toasty air.
2. This chic, compact towel warmer for the ~spa experience~ at home.
3. This smart essential oil diffuser that works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, meaning you can control its soothing mist using just your voice.
4. This sleek warm water bidet that comes with an adjustable heated seat (because fighting over toilet paper is so 2020).
5. This jacuzzi-style foot bath that’s got motorized massage rollers for relaxing DIY pedicures.
6. This surprisingly quiet percussive massage gun that delivers targeted relief for your post-workout aches and pains.
7. This mirrored mini fridge (with a built-in ring light!) that’ll extend the shelf life of your skincare goodies.
8. This premium cocktail machine that Oprah loves. (It’s like a Keurig, but for margaritas and martinis.)
11. This app-controlled smart mug that can keep your lattes perfectly piping hot for up to 1.5 hours.
12. This smart pet food dispenser featuring an HD camera with night vision that lets you keep tabs on your cat or canine 24/7.
13. This portable outdoor pizza oven for whipping up homemade wood-fired pies.
14. This low-smoke outdoor fire pit (no gas or propane required) for low-effort backyard s’mores.
15. This inflatable hot tub that’ll come in clutch once the weather gets nicer.
They were sold out everywhere last summer, so stuck up while you can — get it on Amazon for $539.99.